I know its been a while, but I’ve been busy enjoying the following:
1. Blue Moon Beer with slices of orange…yum!
2. Flowers in my kitchen…and bedroom! What a great way to start the day. Especially when spring feels so delayed.
3. Weekly Book Group by Phone with my 9 year old neice. We’re reading “Charlotte’s Web.” Can you believe I never read it as a child. We have phone chats to talk about what we’ve read. I love that she thinks its a game. After I ask her a question, she gets so excited and asks if its her turn to ask me a question. Are all 9 years old this adorable, or is she just playing me?
4. “The Gilmore Girls.” I know the target market is 14-year-old girls, but this is even better the second time around. And the season when Luke an Lorelai are together is my all-time favorite. How did that series end anyway? I can’t remember.
5. Actor David Boreanaz from “Bones.” I have a little crush.
6. “Bonus Dates.” In my warped little mind, dates typically happen once a week. So a bonus date is any time I get to see New Guy other than the standard once a week.
7. Cribbage. In my humble estimation too few people know how to play. Actually I enjoy almost all board games. (Anyone up for teaching me how to play mah jong?)